Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Batman Begins

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Batman Begins

    Who else is looking forward to this? Im fired up for it thats for sure. Its getting great reviews as well. I believe it comes out Weds.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman Begins

    It starts Wednesday @ Coeburn.

    We're having an employee showing tomorrow night. I just hope all the hype surrounding it won't lead to a huge let down. Just have to wait and see though.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman Begins

    ...that place aint plannin on hirin anytime soon are they??
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #4
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman Begins

    actually we are.... just drop by and put in an application with Leslie. We're looking for someone to re-place Sarah it's a pie job honestly. Not good pay but it's fun.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman Begins

    how much can you usually pull in a month??
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  6. #6
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman Begins

    during summer I make around 200 a paycheck so 400 a month. It will be more soon because of people @ work going on vacation which is why we are hiring.. prolly pulling 500-600 a month. Plus you still get days off during the week and weekends days. Not the best paychecks but for the hours/work it's well worth it.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman Begins

    I have my doubts about Batman...The first batman was byfar the best. Jack Nicholson did a great Joker. Batman 2 sucked. Batman 3 was good thanks in large part to Jim Carrey. Batman 4 I don't think I ever watched the entire thing, wasnt that the one with Uma and Arnold?
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman Begins

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I have my doubts about Batman...The first batman was byfar the best. Jack Nicholson did a great Joker. Batman 2 sucked. Batman 3 was good thanks in large part to Jim Carrey. Batman 4 I don't think I ever watched the entire thing, wasnt that the one with Uma and Arnold?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    totaly different Batman. This new movie has nothing to do with those movies
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman Begins

    i know its gonna be the whole how batman came about scenario and the ending will prob have something to do with the jack palance and the joker before he got disformed.

    I just hope there is one of those training montages where they play the corny music and show him getting progressivly better.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman Begins

    It was great. Totally great. And thankfully, the 7PM showing at Coeburn wasn't crowded.

    Will definitely see it again. Just wish Coeburn had better sound.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •